|Total time: 30 min||Recipe: Seafood|
|Difficulty: medium||Servings: 2|
|Directions:1. I have used a covered roman pot
2. Clean the shrimps with fresh water in several raounds
3. Cleaning the shrimps will start by removig their legs, intestins and heads. Grilled shrimps can be prepared whole. Only the white meat from the tail will be consumed.
4. Add cleaned shrimps into the roman pot and mix it with finely chopped vegetables and spices. Spalsh also a bit of olive oil too.
5. Cover the pot and keep it in the oven for 30 minutes.
6. Can be served with garlic sauce.